Here are some of the best paying CPM Ad networks in India:
1. Google Adsense: No one can beat Google Adsense what ever the country is. Adsense is the best paying CPM ad network for Indian traffic. They have both CPC and CPM ads and their ads will be contextual which will automatically display relevant ads. They pay via check for Indian publishers.
2. Tyroo: This is another good option if you have Indian traffic. This company is funded by Yahoo and they are growing fast. They display CPM ads related to Finance, Technology, Cricket, News and Regional Inventory.
3. Komli: Komli is another ad network for Indian traffic which has ability to display formats like banners and rich media. This is also a CPM network but some times it displays CPA (cost per action/conversion) ads. This company also linked with Pubmatic ad company which helps publishers.
4. Ozone Media: This is another alternative for Adsense, this is a Bangalore based company and is serving with major Indian News Channel websites and is growing day by day.
5. Tribal Fusion: This is a global ad network and is a popular ad network for CPM ads. But to get approval for this network you need high traffic, and this ad network works better with technology blogs in India as they dont have much ads for Entertainment and other category blogs and websites.
Other than Google Adsense all other networks for Indian traffic have low CPM which ranges from $0.05 to $0.50. But if you want to earn extra revenue or did not get Adsense approval then you can try other networks specified above. If you have more content and less images you can also try text link ads like infolinks.